Monday: when I got in I found that the start of the day task was to make a word from the letters smr and put them in order eg smart or swimmer.After that Mr Mitchell introuduced us to the the class point chart in the lead is Kumiko with 11 points!We moved onto literacy and we had to find foods that end in a,i o u. Right after break we to finish are Twits work we had to describe what the twits dog looks like smells like and what it felt like.In maths we learnt about triangles we got a rectangual piece of paper we folded it longways and drew a line from the top corner and to the bottom corner we cut along the line and we got three isosceles triangles and we stuck them in are books and wrote facts about them and then it was lunchtime.In the afternoon it was the first day of the bikeability road safety we learnt to about an m check and how to get in pop a postion on your bike and then we played some games and soon it was hometime.
Tuesday: In the morning the start of the day task was to make a word from these letters tnk and put them in order.Ah literacy my favorite lesson of the day,yay we had a quiz on the activotes our first question was "who is your favorite author"there was a variety of authors on the board to choose from unfortunatly my favorite author was not on the board but i hope every one elses is. The answer we picked depended on what group we got placed in. I was placed in the Roald Dahl group. The others had Micael Morpurgo and JK Rowling. We had to write facts about the author - when they were born, when they died, etc. Finally we finished on an activote quiz. My favourite part is "name and shame" even if I get the question wrong. Maths: we were learning to times by 20 - I had to do a refresher - I finished just as the hand reached 12 o clock. Then lunchtime began. After lunch we had Miss LEwis for art, but during art I had to leave to got to the bike club thingy. We rode all the way to surestart and we learnt about junctions. On the way back I took a nasty bump and scratched my knee. I even had a bloody arm! If that was bad luck - just imagine what happened to my bike! The chain guard kept getting caught on my pedal. Just my luck.
Wednesday: The start of the day task was a bit different today because it was a maths problem. But it was not the only thing different today - when I was on my way to school I saw someone or something I saw blobs of paint on Mrs Smiths window. In assembly an author called David Harper cam eand read some of his poems. Everyone was laughing because it was really funny. Sorry I could not write what happened next becuase I cannot remember! In the afternoon while i was on my bike the rest of the class were with David hamper talking about poems and a bit about doctor who which was a shame really because i love doctor who!After school it was football with boys and girls our team one 3-2 and the lady of the match was Ellie I was a close second!
Thursday:our start of the day task today was to make a pirate ryhm for the person sitting next to us eg pirate Ellie pirate Ellie has a crave for red jelly.Mr Mitchell told us about the new thing on the activotes we had lots multipacation questions,when we had finished on the activotes it was time for literacy we had to write another chapter for james and the giant peach mine was about worm that came out of a seagulls mouth. In maths mr mitchell got a sticky note and gave it to Patrick we all chose numbers and we added them together and the total was the number on the sticky note everyone was dying to know how he did it and we checked it on a calculater then it was lunch time. It was the last day of the bikeability thing.today instead of going to grange park we went all the way to kings cote park we had to go up really steap hills on one my bike would'nt go up it , when we got back to school we played some games then it was home time :)
Friday: On friday moring we went straight into our spelling's i got 10/10 correct after that we did our maths test i was a bit harrder this week then we got on the coach to moor park but on the window there was a bit of sick and i had to sit next to it :O . in our swimming group we had to go under the water and blow bubbles next we held our hands out and we pushed our selfs.When we got back we marked are math tests.We got into are auther groups we made powerpoints about there life Mr Mitchell said we were just reading off the board i think the Jk roaling group was the best.After lunch we were with mr mitchell and we saw a play called doctor who in the heart of the park it featured st marys boundary and christ the king their was music and every one was singing and it was great fun and finally it was finished and the day was to!
Well done Eve. A very thorough blog!
ReplyDelete