Monday:
English: Today we finished off our stories that we did last week.It was all about food ...who dosen't LOVE food ^_^. I already did mine but I changed mine, because I didn't really like much of the ending.
Maths: Boo maths who likes maths but we have to do it!! :( .Today we did Perimiter and area we had to copy the questions off the sheet of paper. I don't think we finished it because we had to do the refresher,the practise and the challenge and EVERY THING ELSE!!
Afternoon:
P.E: We didn't do much so you can't really call it a lesson ,we just jumped ran we DIDN'T DO MUCH!!!! '_' - Because it was raining outside and the hall was being used by |KS1.
R.E: Did stewards of creation it was really fun because Harry and Ellie made this funny tune of it and we all kept singing it we still do. ^_^
Tuesday:
English:Today we did origami we made little boats. I did the instructions but I was'nt that good at it.But then we got a new paper and we did it again but we could see how to do it we got explained that because you CAN'T see it it's harder do get it right.Oh yeah you can float the boats in water.
Maths:In maths we did the same thing on monday but WE DID IT ON THE ACTIVOTES ^_^.
Afternoon:
Flute:WAHOO we are out of class to flute lesson. Since I was'nt in the other lesson I can tell you about the flute lesson with Mrs.West and Kiera.We learnt a new song and note we parted it for me and Kiera could do our own bit.
P.E: Since we didn't do much on monday we did p.e today,we had to stand on benches and move on the bench without falling off. When they people came to me I just picked them UP ^_^
Wednesday:
English:Today we did a power point we had to make three slides that had these animations on the laptops and we also had to copy MISTER MOORE MISTER MOORE CREAKING DOWN THE CORRIDOR UH UH EH EH EH UH sorry I got carried away with that poem!!
Maths:In maths we was making cubes it was so cool because it was EASY and their were itty bitty cube on our table ,one little square.^_^
Afternoon:
R.E:We did Adam and EVE.WE then wrote when we did something wrong ^_^
Thursday:
French: Today we did something different we did FRENCH. We did French numbers up to 20 that was just recaping what we did in year 4. we then played bingo and hangman.
Maths:We did times and division from the work book.
Afternoon:
English:Ben and Harry read this poem from the truth about parents,then Mr. Mitchell read poem from IT'S BEHIND YOU.Then we made porridge not real porridge :(.
Science:We watched about DRUGS and talked about Drugs :(.
Friday:
WE HAD to dress up as a book character.Went to assembly.
Swimming:Just keep swimming swimming swimming.Just Swam ^_^
When we came back we did our spellings and maths test.
Afternoon:
We made these little men and women .Then we did this thing with this guy called john
Thank you for reading this hope you liked it!
By Kumiko ^_^
Well done Kumiko. Another in depth report on the week.
ReplyDelete