Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Ellie and her 3 day blog (and she says HI!)

 WEDNESDAY
Today is the first day back at school.When we got in we started to do the start of the day task (soda) we had to think of five wow words to describe a cat I got horrible, rank, lovely, cute and mad. After that we went on a website and the story of pandoras box was read to us and then Mr. Mittchell showed us a story his son made on the same website, it was called Tom and the ogre. Next it was play time. After play it was maths then it was lunchtime I played football. Then we worked on life cycles of a plant I did the life cycle of a sunflower we had to draw and write the life cycle of a plant. Next it was playtime :] after playtime we did some RE.  Whislt we did work Nathan was playing dead on the floor.  He looked very very silly.  Then it was Hometime.

THURSDAY

Today we did the start of the day task, we had a tally with names on with four things we had to answer.  After the SODA we had our French teacher come in to do French with us (Obviously).After that their was only a little while and then it would be and in that little while we saw the last 3 photo stories we watched Abbi and Abigail's,Tom and Ben's and Toby and Nathan's but Toby and Nathan's didn't have any talking in it.Next it was playtime and at playtime Tom and Oli had to take shots at me because I was in net. Then after playtime we had to plan and write the story of  little red riding hood we had 40 min to do the story of little red riding hood I did a 1 page and 3/4.Next it was lunch time and at lunch Oli and Kumiko went to frence (I think they did a lot of frence in 1 day.) :]  While that was going on year 6s had taken our football.Now it is time to go back to class and at about 1:30 PALS are going to do some training but before that we will have a story read to us it was called Pandora's box.Then when we had read it, all the PALS had to go to PALS training.We played some games that we would play with the small children after that we got a certificate each.Next we  went back to class, the rest of the class had been doing an activote quiz and after that it was home time!!

Friday:
Today we did a start of the day task.  We had seven things to answer, then we had a maths test (boo),I got 20/20.Next Went swimming .And that is all I remember :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment